Skip to content (Press Enter)
- When picking an icebreaker always pick one that is suitable for the session you are doing.
- Make it fun because a good icebreaker is the key to a good session, it sets the tone for the rest of the night.
- Card games are quite good because anyone can join in as and when they arrive.
- Giant Jenga is also a great game to get a new group working together!
- Try and experiment if it doesnt work you know not to try it again. And we are not all perfect so don’t worry you will get it right.
- Make a list of icebreakers that work! That way you will have that list to relate back to if needed.