If you have your benefits stopped, such as being sanctioned, go to the council and request a Nil Income Form and fill it out. That will reinstate your housing benefit and Council Tax. It will also give you access to further help such as Utility Meter Credit, Food Vouchers and Emergency Cash Payments.
The Council will only deal with you if you ask for this form specifically. The authorities such as Council and DWP will not inform you that this form is available, until you’ve actually asked for it.

Also local food banks can help as well!
Please Share this with anyone you think may benefit from it.
Hope this helps you!


Leave a Reply

Avatar placeholder